Campus is quieter and more relaxed during the summer. Not lost with the hustle and bustle, though, are the resources and support students have come to expect from UT.
For students who need somewhere to live while taking summer classes, summer housing is available in the residence halls.
The following UT Dining locations were open during the 2014 summer semester:
- Arena Dining (McAlister’s Deli, Pizza Hut Express, Cafe at the Arena)
- Hodges Library POD Market
- Hodges Library Starbucks
- Humanities POD Market
- Mabel’s on the Ag campus
- Presidential Court Building Cafe (students are served during camps & conferences)
- Rocky Top Cafe – 1st floor University Center (Chick-fil-A, sbarro, Subway, AFC Sushi Express; not Petro’s)
- Starbucks – 2nd floor University Center
- Volunteer Hall POD Market