Registration for summer sessions is now open to seniors and juniors!
Summer is a time of great opportunities! Here’s some of what’s possible…
- Enjoy smaller classes during the summer,
- Get ahead in your gen-ed courses or in your major courses,
- If you’ve fallen behind, get back on track in time for fall,
- Gain international experience by studying abroad,
- Enhance your resume with summer work or internships while enrolled in summer classes, and
- Get out and explore the rest of campus while you have the time.
Make the most of your summer. Even if you plan to be off campus, take an online course or two to earn credit while home for the summer.
There’s more to do this summer than hang out by the pool (though we have one of those, too)!
Get ahead in your program of study during the summer with gen-ed, online, and study abroad courses.
Figure out how much summer school is going to cost and what resources are available to help you pay for them.