Dogwood tree blooming on UT's beautiful Knoxville campus.
UT's One-Stop Express Student Services kiosk, located in Hodges Library, serves all students.
Rowers under a railway bridge in Knoxville's South Waterfront area.
With fewer students on campus, summer session affords greater access to UT faculty.
Service is a tradition at UT - "One that beareth a torch standeth in shadow to give light to others."
Orange and white tulips, along with a variety of other flowers, bloom on the UT campus every summer.
Graduation...a well-deserved day of celebration for graduates and their families.
Why Take Classes in the Summer?
- Enjoy smaller classes, even focus on a challenging course,
- Work ahead or get back on track in your program,
- Check out an interesting course,
- Grow by studying abroad,
- Gain experience through working a summer job or internship, and
- Explore the campus and surrounding area while you have the time and great weather!
There’s more to do this summer than hang out by the pool, watch reruns on TV, and play video games! Even if you plan to be off campus, take an online course or two to earn credit while home for the summer.