Summer is a time of great opportunities! Here’s some of what’s possible…
- Enjoy smaller classes during the summer,
- Get ahead in your gen-ed courses or in your major courses,
- If you’ve fallen behind, get back on track in time for fall,
- Gain international experience by studying abroad,
- Enhance your resume with summer work or internships while enrolled in summer classes, and
- Get out and explore the rest of campus while you have the time.
Make the most of your summer. There’s more to do this summer than hang out by the pool (though we have one of those, too)! Even if you plan to be off campus, take an online course or two to earn credit while home for the summer.